A business term loan with Qualifier is a lump sum of money that a business can borrow from our lender network. The loan is repaid over a fixed period of time, with interest. The interest rate on a term loan is usually fixed. A fixed interest rate means that the interest rate will not change over the life of the loan.
A business term loan can be used for a variety of purposes, such as:
- To purchase equipment or inventory
- To finance a new location
- To refinance existing debt
- To cover unexpected expenses
To qualify for a business term loan, a business will typically need to have a good credit history and a strong financial position. Our Team will also want to see that the business has a clear plan for how it will use the loan funds.
The repayment terms of a business term loan will vary depending on the lender and the amount of the loan. However, most loans have a repayment period of 2 to 5 years. The borrower will typically make regular monthly payments, plus interest.
If you are a business owner who is looking for a lump sum of money to finance your business, a term loan may be a good option for you. Our team will put comparable offers from different lenders so you can find the best terms for your needs.
Here are the steps on how to get a business term loan:
- Complete an application for the loan.
- Provide us with financial statements and other documentation we need.
- If approved, receive the loan funds in usually less than 24 hours.
- Make regular payments, plus interest.
Call us today or fill out the lead form to the right to start the process.