Unsecured loans for Small Businesses
Let’s find a match,
How to help your Small Business
Have you been receiving many calls, and don’t know who to turn to in getting financing when your bank really is not the answer?
We have the answers and can help you reduce those nagging calls, please read below and let us find you the solutions you need at Qualifier!
Here are the steps on how to get an unsecured loan for a small business:
- Do your research. There are many different types of unsecured business loans available, so it’s important to do your research and find the one that’s right for your business.
- Get pre-approved. This will give you an idea of how much money you’re eligible for and what the terms of the loan will be.
- Submit your application. Such as your business plan, 3 months of bank statements, financial statements, and personal credit report.
- Wait for approval. The approval process can take a few hours, so be patient.Here are some tips for getting an unsecured business loan:
- Have a good credit score. Our Lending Platform will more likely approve you for a loan if you have a good credit score. At least 550 or more for a decent approval on your needed amount. The better the score the better the rate.
- We will want to see your business bank statements, and financial statements, and will pull a soft personal credit report.
- Be realistic about your repayment ability. We want to ensure that you can afford to make the weekly or daily payments that fit your business budget for the short-term loan.
If you follow these steps, you’ll be well on your way to getting an unsecured business loan on our lending platform at Qualifier. Fill out the form to the right to get started.